What is Post-bath grooming?
- The use of brushes and combs to create the perfect finish
- The use of thinning scissors for thinning or blending to create the perfect outline and shape of the dog
- The use of scissors to tidy the outline and shape of the groom to create the perfect finish
- The use off clippers to finish clip.
In some cases a groomer may be in a position to use a muzzle on an aggressive dog this is to
- Protect operator from getting bitten
- Prevent infection or injury to operator
- To protect dog from snapping at the clippers and cables
- A muzzle can prevent injury or death to the dog or operator